Tuesday, January 17, 2012

52 Week Organization Challenge

One of my New Year's resolutions is to get my house completely organized once and for all. My husband and I have relocated a total of five times in the past six years, and that has made it near impossible to come up with a good system since as soon as I find a spot for everything we're packing things up again! Now that we have a house and we're set to be here indefinitely I am eager to eliminate all chaos and clutter. I've signed up for weekly organization challenges from www.home-storage-solutions-101.com and although it might sound weird, I find myself looking forward to that Monday email! The challenge is meant to be a 52-week process but some of the chores on the list are so small that I'm going to be completing multiple tasks within a week to get a tidy home sooner. I thought I'd share the link here in case anyone else wants to join in, too! It's not too late to get started if you had the same goal in mind :)

No comments:

Post a Comment