Thursday, June 9, 2011

Tasty Thursday??

I'll be the first to admit I have been a horrible blogger lately. Life got a little hectic! We had company up this past week and I've also been working long hours in a co-worker's absence, so I missed posting my usual Tasty Tuesday recipe. Luckily for you all though, Thursdays happen to be just as tasty! In honor of my busy week, I'm posting a recipe for broccoli salad. It's a super quick and easy to prepare side dish that goes great with pretty much any meal.





You'll need:
4 cups broccoli florets
2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/2 cups Italian dressing
Half of a red onion-chopped
10 strips of cooked bacon crumbled
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon white sugar

Mix sugar, mayonnaise, and Italian dressing in a small bowl. Pour over broccoli florets and toss lightly. Top with cheese, onion, and bacon crumbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment