Monday, June 6, 2011

Yay awards!

A big thank you to Coley over at whatyoumakeit-coley.blogspot.com for honoring me with the Versatile Blogger Award :) Very exciting stuff! Her blog is fabulous and you should all definitely check it out. There's some great DIY stuff to be seen over there! Thanks again, Coley!



For these awards, the blogger must:
*Thank the person who gave the award and link back to their site


*Tell seven things about themselves


*Pass the award along to five newly discovered bloggers


*Contact those bloggers and let them know they've won the award



Soooo without further ado, here are seven things that you all don't know about me!


1. I'm an adrenaline junkie. I love bungee jumping, zorbing, zip lining, and traveling across the US to ride new rollercoasters. I've currently ridden over 80 and have plans to add to that list this summer.




2. I love to dance. I attended a dance school for 9 years and dabbled in jazz, hip-hop, tap, and burlesque. I also cheered for 8 years and so I now use those combined experiences to choreograph competition routines at the high school level. I had two teams place first this past February!




3. I'm obsessed with chewy Runts; especially the banana-flavored ones. I could eat my weight in those things! I stock up every time I'm at a gas station.





4. My husband and I met in seventh grade when his family relocated from Florida. We were best friends until tenth grade when he wrote me a letter confessing his feelings for me and asked me if I'd be his girlfriend. The rest is history!





5. I type super fast. When I was in college lecture classes I found it much easier to bring my laptop and type the notes the teachers were giving rather than try to write them out by hand. Over time I started picking up speed to the point where I could type as they were talking and still keep up with them. I now type 115 wpm.



6. I have a huge soft spot for animals. I'm a mommy to two rescue dogs and a bunny, and just finished training to be a foster parent to abused and special needs dogs. I'm going to be posting lots of pupper pictures in the upcoming weeks!






7. I'm a recycling nazi. I get on to DH if he doesn't recycle something and I've actually been known to sift through the trash to retrieve plastic bottles and such in order to get them into the proper bin.


Now here's five other blogs I'm passing this award on to that you should also check out:


1) mandeefofandee.blogspot.com


2) prettycitythings.blogspot.com


3) newlywedmcgees.blogspot.com


4) datesandquinces.com


5) goinghometoroost.com


Some of them are repeat winners but oh well! That just means they're really worthy of checking out :)


No comments:

Post a Comment