Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cricut cupcakes

So I completely forgot to mention that I used my Cricut Cake machine! I promised I would post pics of the results so I'm keeping my word :) I decided to start small and chose a simple flower design to decorate cupcakes I was making for a friend's bridal shower. This thing worked great! Sure the shape was basic enough that I could've cut them myself, but using the Cricut saved me a lot of time and provided better results. I'm excited to try out more intricate designs now to see what this machine can really do! I bought another cartridge so I have two now which gives me plenty of different shapes to choose from. Here are the cupcakes in all their cuteness:


And here's a close-up. I dusted the flowers with edible glitter because I like a little sparkle!

1 comment: