Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My latest obsession:Drum shades

We'll soon be replacing the light fixture in our bedroom as the $4 builder grade light has worn out its welcome. Actually it wasn't ever really welcome. It's only been allowed to stay here for the eight months we've been in our home because we started our remodeling downstairs and are just now working our way up. I've been heavily pondering what type of light to put in its place and I think I've decided on a drum pendant. Here are some of the ones I've come across while searching that I'm drooling over!The shapes on this one are neat. Not sure if it would work in my space, but I really like it!

I love how the branches on this one are inside the shade. I bet it's beautiful when the light is turned on!

Love this. Wow is all I have to say!


Here's a fancy pants version. It's probably a little much, but I'm a sucker for crystals.

Our bedside table lamps actually have this same exact design with the clear balls and linen color shade. We might have a winner!

I love the texture and simplicity of this drum shade. It's so pretty!

This design is gorgeous. Love love love!


So what do you think of drum shade pendants? Love 'em? Hate 'em? I want to hear your thoughts!

1 comment:

  1. These are all great choices! I was looking at that last one for our kitchen but ended up going with just a plain white one. I do love the pattern on it. I also really like the one with the crystals and the one with the...beads? I don't know what to call those :). I don't think you could go wrong with any of your options though!

    ReplyDelete