Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tasty Tuesday-S'mores Crunch Mix

I love s'mores. I don't even care in what form. I love s'mores cappuccino, s'mores cookies, s'mores cupcakes, s'mores pie...I think you get the point. So imagine my excitement when I stumbled upon this little recipe. It's super easy to make and convenient to snack on when you're on the go. Brace yourself, because today I'm teaching you how to make s'mores crunch mix!


You'll need:

1/4 cup butter

1 10oz. bag regular marshmallows

1-2 cups of chocolate chips

1 box of Golden Graham cereal

1 container of Magic Shell ice cream topping


In a large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add marshmallows and keep stirring until the marshmallows completely melt and you have a sauce-like consistency. Remove from heat. Add Golden Grahams and stir until they are all well coated. Stir in chocolate chips. Grease a 9x13 pan and press s'mores down. Once they are all pressed down and slightly cooled, drizzle evenly with Magic Shell.

Note-you will not need all of the Magic Shell! It should be a light drizzle and not a full coating of chocolate on these treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment