Thursday, December 22, 2011

A very tacky Christmas

I have wanted to attend an ugly Christmas sweater party for the past few years. It's a perfect excuse to dress ridiculous and have a good laugh with friends! But for some reason or another, every year I find myself missing out. Last year I was sick, the year before we were out of town, and the year before that I had to work when our friends hosted a party. Well this year I finally got to go to an ugly Christmas sweater party, and the hubby and I went all out to make up for previous years. The picture below is what felt, garland, a feather boa, battery-operated mini lights, pipe cleaners, jingle bells and hot glue will get ya!

For all of our creative efforts, we were awarded with a gift card prize for tackiest sweaters. Yay!
I'm going to have to get started thinking about ideas for next year's sweater early. It's gonna get serious if we're going to be repeat winners ;)

1 comment: