Saturday, September 24, 2011

I've hopped on the bandwagon

I'd been avoiding joining the newest social media site out there for awhile for fear it would turn into another giant timesuck. You might have heard of it...it's a little site called Pinterest. The name was popping up everywhere and friends were raving, but still I didn't give in to peer pressure. It wasn't until recently when I got a virus on my computer that wiped out my entire favorites tab that I realized how convenient this site could be. I have broken down and joined so if you care to follow me feel free! You can find my boards at Pinterest.com/cortneyloo. If you haven't joined yet comment me below and I'll be happy to send you an invite so you can get as obsessed with it as I have. By the way I was completely right about it being a huge timesuck. Pinterest definitely hinders my productivity but it's also quite possibly the best website ever invented! It keeps me from doing the work I should be doing around the house, but also gives me some great ideas for the times I can manage to pull myself away from my computer, and I love me some inspiration :)

No comments:

Post a Comment