Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Our bedroom furniture is here!


We decided on a bedroom set from Ashley, but apparently everyone else in our area had decided on the same because we were told it would be a whole month before our furniture was in because of high demand. I was hoping they were estimating a longer length of time just as an "in case" kind of thing, but no. It's been 3 weeks and 5 days and we finally got the call that our furniture is in! We have been sleeping on a mattress on the floor for the past little while so I'm beyond excited about having a real bed frame again! The last bed we had was my husband's childhood bed which was really old and it literally fell apart on us one evening. No further comment on that haha I'm hoping this set will work out great as our Ashley store has a no return policy. I was so indecisive in picking out furniture that my darling husband actually stepped in and made a decision so that we wouldn't go on forever in our current arrangement. He did a good job though as I think it will work well with the look I was going for in the master. Pic of the entire set is below. We're not getting the chest or the mirror since our TV will be wall-mounted above the dresser. And ignore the fact that it looks a little brown. It's actually all black which will look better with our gray walls.


No comments:

Post a Comment